Here are some admirable steps you can take to start the Ramadan preparation process:
1. Repent sincerely : Repentance is obligatory in all situations. However, since the person is moving towards a great month, he should immediately repent from the sins that exist within him and the things that violate his rights towards other people. So that he can enter this blessed month with a pure mind and a calm mind and be engrossed in the obedience and worship of Allah. Allah Ta’ala says: O you who believe, repent to Allah, all of you, so that you may be successful. (Surah An-Noor, Verse: 31)
Our beloved Prophet (peace be upon him) said, repent to Allah and seek His forgiveness. I repent 100 times a day. (Muslim: 7034).
2. Praying to Allah : It was narrated from some of the Tabe’een that they used to pray to Allah for 6 months – so that Allah would make them reach Ramadan. They used to pray for five months after Ramadan – so that Allah would accept their deeds. So a Muslim should humbly pray to his Lord: May Allah keep him physically healthy and keep him alive till Ramadan with good taqwa. A man should also pray that Allah will help him to do good deeds. He will also pray that Allah accepts his good deeds.
3. Rejoice in the arrival of this great month : The month of Ramadan is a special blessing of Allah for a Muslim. As Ramadan is the moment of goodness. At this time the gates of paradise are kept open. The gates of hell are closed. Ramadan is the month of the Quran, the month of jihadi campaign that differentiates between truth and falsehood.
Tell them: All should rejoice at this bounty and mercy of Allah; It is far better than the worldly wealth they are accumulating. (Surah Yunus, verse 58)
4. If any exemption from an obligatory fast remains on one ‘s responsibility : Abu Salamah (RA) reported that he said: I heard Aisha (RA) say: If I had the last fast of Ramadan left, I would not have observed it except in the month of Sha’ban . (Bukhari, Hadith: 1849; Muslim, Hadith: 1148) Hafez Ibn Hajar (RA) said, “Ayesha’s effort to keep the remaining fasts in the month of Sha’ban means that the remaining fasts of Ramadan must be observed before the next Ramadan.” (Fathul Bari: 4/191)
5. Learn about the issues of Ramadan and the virtues of Ramadan through the advice and guidance of Haqqani scholars.
6. During the month of Ramadan, a Muslim should try to refrain from things that may hinder his worship.
7. Discussing the issues of Ramadan with the whole family including wife and children and encouraging the children to fast.
8. Collect books that can be read at home or gift them to the imam of the mosque – so that he can encourage people to read.
9. Keep some fasts in the month of Sha’ban in preparation for the fast of Ramadan. It is narrated from Ayesha (ra) that she said, ‘The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) used to fast in such a way that we would say – I will not break my fast again. . I did not see Rasulullah sallallahu alayhi wasallam fasting the entire month of any month other than Ramadan, but comparatively he used to fast more in the month of Sha’ban than in other months. (Bukhari, Hadith: 18; Muslim, Hadith: 1158)
On the authority of Usama Ibn Zayd (RA): I said: O Messenger of Allah! I have never seen so many fasts like Shaban in any other month. He said, It is the month between Rajab and Ramadan. People are indifferent about this month. But in this month, the deed of the servants reaches Rabbul Alamin directly. (Nasa’i, Hadith: 2356) This hadith describes the wisdom of fasting in the month of Sha’ban. He is wise who does more good deeds in the month of Ramadan. Another scholar mentioned that fasting in the month of Sha’ban is like the Sunnah prayer before the obligatory prayer. Through this Sunnah, the soul is prepared for its responsibility. It can also be said about the fasting of Shaban before Ramadan.
10. Reciting the Qur’an : Salama Ibn Quhayl said, the month of Sha’ban is called the month of recitation. When the month of Sha’ban began, Amr Ibn Qays used to close his shop and take a break for reciting the Qur’an. Abu Bakr Al-Balkhi said, ‘The month of Rajab is the month of planting seeds. The month of Sha’ban is the month of irrigating the fields and the month of Ramadan is the month of harvesting. He also said, ‘The example of the month of Rajab is like the wind, the example of the month of Shaban is like the clouds, the example of the month of Ramadan is like the rain. So one who did not plant seeds in the month of Rajab or irrigate in the month of Sha’ban, how can he reap the harvest in the month of Ramadan?
Question for you, have you thought about Ramadan before and if you have thought, what is your plan for the month of Ramadan?
Share our iombd.org website with your friends if you benefited from our writing. Thank you all.
You can also subscribe to podcasts or YouTube channels. Here are our pages:
Facebook Muhammad Ali
The best way to learn Arabic fast is to travel to an Arabic country. You will be surrounded by many Arabic speakers.
There is another way if you are connected to work or even if you do not find enough money to travel, online study saves you time and money, follow our page and stay tuned for our Free videos and articles or book your Arabic course now from